Join us for our annual statewide Tip-A-Cop event, July 18-22! Officers across the state are ready to wait on you at any of the locations below. Your tips will go to support Special Olympics Missouri's sports training and athletic competition for more than 10,000 individuals with intellectual disabilities in Missouri.
Joining us? Tweet us your pictures by tagging @SOMissouri on Twitter and Special Olympics Missouri on Facebook, all while using #SOMOTipACop!
Hosting a Tip-A-Cop
Attention law enforcement agencies, this event would be beneficial for smaller agencies who have not participated in a Tip-A-Cop before to get involved with larger agencies in their areas and for those more experienced to help with the learning process.
Any restaurant will work; if you know a local owner, ask them first. Restaurants known to support Tip-A-Cop Events: Applebee’s, Red Lobster, Colton’s, Red Robin, Bandana's and Texas Roadhouse. Feel free to expand beyond these sites and start your Tip-A-Cop at a new location. Please contact us with questions.
2022 dates & locations
- July 18 | Wentzville PD | Texas Roadhouse | 15150 Veteran’s Memorial Pkwy, Wentzville | 4-8:30 p.m.
- July 19 | St. Charles County PD | Casa Mia | 235 Jungerman Rd, St. Peters | 6-8 p.m.
- July 20 | Eureka PD | Culver's | 400 Meramec Blvd., Eureka | noon-8 p.m.
- July 20 | Richmond Heights PD | Mike Duffy's Pub & Grill | 6662 Clayton Rd, Richmond Heights | 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- July 21 | Wentzville PD | Texas Roadhouse | 15150 Veteran’s Memorial Pkwy, Wentzville | 4-8:30 p.m.
- July 21 | Platte City PD | Rapido’s Mexican Restaurant | 1250 Branch St, Platte City | 5-8 p.m.
- July 21 | Overland PD | Chimi's | 2435 Woodson Rd, Overland | 5-9 p.m.
- July 21 | MSHP Troop I | Colton's | 1675 N. Bishop Ave, Rolla | 5-9 p.m.
- July 21 | St. James PD | Rich's Famous Burgers | 115 E. Springfield St., St. James | 6-8 p.m.
- July 22 | Creve Coeur PD | Applebee’s | 11950 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur | 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4:40-7:30 p.m.